Web Consultant, January 2011 – Current
Work with various local companies to improve their online presence through
search engine marketing (SEO, paid, social, CRO, and content).
Senior Marketing Manager – Web, January 2018 – Current
SEO, September 2016 – January 2018
Responsible for strategic SEO campaigns to increase organic search traffic and subscription orders and signups on adobe.com (Creative Cloud), helpx.adobe.com, and spark.adobe.com.
Techshed (A Home Depot Company)
SEO Product Manager, May 2015 – September 2016
Responsible for developing, integrating and overseeing all SEO product changes and campaigns that drive demand and new customer acquisition.
- 60% YoY non-brand organic growth (490k to 780+k)
- Managed both HTTP to HTTPS and domain migration
- Optimized angular.js platform for SEO
- Developed scalable link-building strategies
- Developed local SEO content strategy
Nolo (Internet Brands)
Senior SEO Analyst, October 2013 – May 2015
SEO Analyst, November 2012 – October 2013
Responsible for strategy, execution, and monitoring SEO campaigns for 4+ large-scale websites, including technical and site-architectural enhancements, A/B testing, Drupal web development, and content management.
- Developed and managed a campaign that resulted in an increase in non-brand organic traffic by ~1,000% (100k monthly visits to over 1 million).
- Developed and managed a campaign that resulted in an increase in non-brand organic traffic by ~250% (150k monthly visits to over 550k).
Web/Growth Marketing, May 2012 – November 2012
Partnered with the CEO to draft growth strategies for a social media startup.
- Developed strategies that led to 1 million pageviews one month after initial launch.
- Off-page optimizations that grew referral traffic by over 100 percent monthly.
Extensive knowledge: Technical SEO, on and off page optimization, site usability, information architecture, content marketing, product lifecycle management, ASO, Excel, HTML, Drupal, WordPress. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, and Optimizely